Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead operational finance functions for Business Units (SBU) with timely & accurate invoicing.
- Preparation of SBU wise Costing & Customer wise profitability reports.
- Manage the Credit Control function, with diligent Debt collections, conducting Debtor Meetings & drive effective client engagement.
- Monitoring the Petty cash process with strict compliance to policies and procedures.
- Review Job Costing of BU, support with timely month end closure of books for BU.
- Supervise daily collections, banking, checking BU wise Supplier payment approvals & support with weekly cash flow projections.
- Assist with annual budgeting process by guiding the operational teams, and preparation of forecast statements, trends and analysis reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance or Full / part qualification CIMA
- Job costing experience in Logistics industry with exposer to ERP systems
- Sound exposure in Credit Control Management.
- More than 6 years’ experience with minimum 4 years experience in 3rd Party logistics
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
E-mail us to: [email protected]
Please post/email your CV within 7 days of this advertisement.